Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan wins!!

Kelley sucks nuts, it was obvious on NATIONAL TV who was the more prfessional and all around better coach, Hoke. I hope MSU kicks their ass next week at their HOUSE.

Still shaking. Did i really just witness that game?

that really did just happen ? that was amazing, incredible, unbelievable, and anything else u can think of. Go Blue!

that being said, why did Gallon weave? He had a straight line for the endzone. Just wanted to add to the excitement, I guess.

I have never seen a more poorly coached team than Notre Dame tonight. Got to be tough to swallow for their fans. Kelly did not have that team fundamentally prepared. They blew it, should have been up big and then Michigan made the plays at the end.

Credit to Michigan, but if I was a Notre Dame fan I'd want Kelly's head.

johnny2x2x said:
I have never seen a more poorly coached team than Notre Dame tonight. Got to be tough to swallow for their fans. Kelly did not have that team fundamentally prepared. They blew it, should have been up big and then Michigan made the plays at the end.

Credit to Michigan, but if I was a Notre Dame fan I'd want Kelly's head.

I hope they continue to play undisciplined next week. Too be fair though, both teams made mistakes, UM had more heart and came out on top.

It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! It's GREAT, to be, a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!

WOW, what a game... it doesn't get any better than this for a first night game to be played in ann arbor!!

Wow!! I felt like I was having an aneurysm the last four minutes of the game. Then a stroke. Then euphoric. Holy shit, a heart attack as well.

Everyone in my section was hugging and jumping all over the place. Unreal the kind of roller coaster of emotions that this team took us through tonight.

Back