Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

#michiganman

Good conversation, if your not a Michigan fan your a dumb.....
Funny you have 26 Michigan Men from Ohio, not seeing how I was a dumb.... For my comment but that's ok.

I was kidding when I called you a "dumb Spartan."

Keep fighting the good fight for your average team. The winged helmet doesn't scare anyone anymore.

Never underestimate your opponent. Buckeye leaves haven't scared M-Fans since perhaps 1968. But they have never taken them lightly, either.

As for the players from michigan we will keep taking guys like Hankins. 3 star player to first team all big ten

As for the players from Ohio, Michigan will keep taking guys like Woodson, Howard, Kolesar, Grbac, Taylor, Darden, Franklin, Lytle, Harbaugh, Manningham, Powers, et.al. and guys from Michigan like Jake Long, LaMarr Woodley, Larry Foote, Brandon Graham, Braylon Edwards, etc.

Last edited:
Good conversation, if your not a Michigan fan your a dumb.....

Heh. Classic message board bravado gone wrong.

And what's that you say..?? 2015 top ranked DB Shaun Crawford just committed to the University of Michigan and said he would like to wear #23 in honor of fellow Ohio ex-patriates Desmond and Woodson..?

Damn, it happened again. A football player fleeing Ohio for the holy grounds of Michigan Stadium.

....no word on any death threats aimed at the kid or his family (yet).

I love coming to an MSU forum and seeing Michigan fans fighting with an OSU fan.

Heh. Classic message board bravado gone wrong.

And what's that you say..?? 2015 top ranked DB Shaun Crawford just committed to the University of Michigan and said he would like to wear #23 in honor of fellow Ohio ex-patriates Desmond and Woodson..?

Damn, it happened again. A football player fleeing Ohio for the holy grounds of Michigan Stadium.

....no word on any death threats aimed at the kid or his family (yet).

I can laugh about the lack of punctuation. Good catch Byco

As for a guy leaving for the holy lands lets see how that works out before you compare him to two of the best college players you have ever had. The kid is 2 years away from playing D1 football. The depth OSU has at DB coming in also would have made things harder on him to see playing time. But if he does end up at UM then it's a good pull for Hoke. It still holds true though, to be a great Michigan man you usually come from Ohio

As for the death threats that's bullshit and those people should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:
Ohio has so much more talent than Michigan, thats why its always such a recruiting battleground.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Back