Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mike Hart

Do assistant coaches even get that much of a chance to talk to the press? Especially at a little place like Eastern?

Sure, Hart is being interviewed here by Angelique Chengelis pretty much because of the novelty of him coming back to the Ann Arbor area where he was a sports celebrity a few years back, but if he's not the head coach, and he's not scoring touchdowns and making spectacular runs anymore himself, my guess is going forward not many people will care very much what he has to say.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Do assistant coaches even get that much of a chance to talk to the press? Especially at a little place like Eastern?

Sure, Hart is being interviewed here by Angelique Chengelis pretty much because of the novelty of him coming back to the Ann Arbor area where he was a sports celebrity a few years back, but if he's not the head coach, and he's not scoring touchdowns and making spectacular runs anymore himself, my guess is going forward not many people will care very much what he has to say.

Right, if you're not a Michigan fanyou dont really care what he has to say. If Ron Dayne becomes Michigans Offencive Quality Control Coach, I'm sure I could not care less about what he has to say because of his minimal contribution to the success of the team.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Do assistant coaches even get that much of a chance to talk to the press? Especially at a little place like Eastern?

During the UM-EMU week, you can bet he'll get more interviews. They'll find him on the sidelines

MichChamp02 said:
[color=#551A8B said:

During the UM-EMU week, you can bet he'll get more interviews. They'll find him on the sidelines

Thats different.

I love the all the Sparty comments on other boards. Hart is still in their heads.

Red and Guilty said:
I love the all the Sparty comments on other boards. Hart is still in their heads.

yeah i see that too. everywhere i read about it, theres been a ton of msu fans making jokes.

"he use to talk trash, now he picks it up"
"lil bike can now ride his bike to visit ann arbor"

the guy was undersized but still a beast. they need to stop with the hate.

Clearly Hart wants to get into coaching ....EMU, like State is simply a "stepping stone" to better, eventual jobs.

I think it is great Ron English is giving Hart his first coaching position, even though it goes under the title of quality control. I could see Mike coming back to Michigan in a few years as a position coach, it would be fun to have in back in Ann Arbor.

as i said his twitter, used to say future coach of the wolverines.. he took that all down now that he is with emu temporarily

Back