Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mittens Says 47% Americans He Wont Worry About

Slick

Awesome quote coming out of one of his fundraisers , when you look at the wage scale in America 47% of people make 45K or less....So basically if you make less then 45K the guy running for Repub POTUS says you are on your own....:lmao:

There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.

Romney went on: "My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Last edited:
some rich people are dependent on govt too...newsflash, Obama will get 47% of the vote.

some rich people are dependent on govt too...newsflash, Obama will get 47% of the vote.

47% = 45K income or less....nice to know your POTUS doesn't worry about you :lmao:

dudes a clown , he's making this easier and easier for an Obama 2nd term.

Electoral outlook today has Obama at 316 and Mittens at 206....has the makings of a bloodbath.

he was out in Cali today talking to the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce members....I dont think he is only looking for voters with incomes of $45+......seriously your comment is a stretch..as usual.

he was out in Cali today talking to the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce members....I dont think he is only looking for voters with incomes of $45+......seriously your comment is a stretch..as usual.

Latino's :lmao:good luck to him.

The survey finds Obama with a 68-26 percent lead over Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney among all Latinos. Among Hispanic women, Obama's lead is even larger. He leads Romney among this consituency by a 74-21 percent margin ? a staggering 53-point advantage.

Latino's :lmao:good luck to him.

The survey finds Obama with a 68-26 percent lead over Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney among all Latinos. Among Hispanic women, Obama's lead is even larger. He leads Romney among this consituency by a 74-21 percent margin ? a staggering 53-point advantage.

so your comment is exactly what Romney spoke of....he isnt getting people looking for a handout, the millions of people Obama added to the dependency rolls.....nice voter base isnt it... nice vision for the country

so your comment is exactly what Romney spoke of....he isnt getting people looking for a handout, the millions of people Obama added to the dependency rolls.....nice voter base isnt it... nice vision for the country

nice to know..he just throws the other 47% out with the trash.

" I won't worry about them " :lmao:

nice to know..he just throws the other 47% out with the trash.

" I won't worry about them " :lmao:

just like Obama said he isnt going after the white "working class".....tells me all I need to know

LOLOLOLOL....what fucking polling credentials do they have...c'mon slick

Rasmussen has him 67 - 31 with latinos over Romney....:lmao: I'd say therir own polling is pretty much spot on.

So you just automatically assume all Latino's are looking to get handouts?

Wow.

thatsrascist.gif

you highlighted my qoute....please show me the word "latino" in it

You didn't say the word Latino, you simply made reference to them when Slick posted the poll numbers, you said that's right those are the votes he's not getting, people wanting the handout; which was about Latinos. ergo you're saying Latino's want handouts.

Wonder if Rubio is considering quitting and just getting a welfare check? :hmm:

You didn't say the word Latino, you simply made reference to them when Slick posted the poll numbers, you said that's right those are the votes he's not getting, people wanting the handout; which was about Latinos. ergo you're saying Latino's want handouts.

Wonder if Rubio is considering quitting and just getting a welfare check? :hmm:

he's cuban....which is a small portion of the "latino" vote.
Never said Latino's were looking for handouts.

Awesome quote coming out of one of his fundraisers , when you look at the wage scale in America 47% of people make 45K or less....So basically if you make less then 45K the guy running for Repub POTUS says you are on your own....:lmao:

There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.

Romney went on: "My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

I just read the story. Glad you started a thread on it.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-17/today-mitt-romney-lost-the-election.html
Today, Mitt Romney Lost the Election.
bloombergnews
You can mark my prediction now: A secret recording from a closed-door Mitt Romney fundraiser, released today by David Corn at Mother Jones, has killed Mitt Romney's campaign for president.

Back