Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MNF Sold Out

motown1958 said:
Just watch stub hub for a while and wait for the ticket prices to drop. As the game gets closer the people will want to sell the tickets and the prices will drop.

It was 45 minutes..t not one minute.

In another sign that the Lions are finally bringing some optimism to Detroit, their Week 5 game against the Bears on Monday Night Football sold out today just 45 minutes after individual tickets became available.

sansumo said:
motown1958 said:
Just watch stub hub for a while and wait for the ticket prices to drop. As the game gets closer the people will want to sell the tickets and the prices will drop.

It was 45 minutes..t not one minute.

In another sign that the Lions are finally bringing some optimism to Detroit, their Week 5 game against the Bears on Monday Night Football sold out today just 45 minutes after individual tickets became available.

I signed on, me and my friend at all tickets were sold. We both signed on at 10am

Yeah tickets sell out for concerts all the time in under 5 min. I usually call the box office direct when things go on sale.

I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.png

Had my marketing assistant jump on the internet to get me and two guys who work for me tickets. Second row, club level. They were $200 each face value. I told her to get the best available but dang, I wasn't expecting those to be available!

Oh yeah, and she said she called instead of buying them online. Strange that she would have better luck doing that but oh well it worked.

gloverunderthere said:
Had my marketing assistant jump on the internet to get me and two guys who work for me tickets. Second row, club level. They were $200 each face value. I told her to get the best available but dang, I wasn't expecting those to be available!

You mean your gf couldn't get you field passes. WTF I thought you had the hookup.

I heard that season ticket holders git a resale in the tickets and where able to buy up to 8 tickets before they went on sale last Wednesday. So we had slim pickings from the start.

Back