Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

More evidence...

You might be able to get something for the wine country too but I'm not sure where that region falls politically. My best guess is the vineyards skew more conservative while the wineries are probably Dems (lets see if Hughes can figure that one out).

You?re right.

I think wine country is purple.

Nice job.

Literally I was considering adding something like that - or I was considering adding that you would come back and make that point.

And you did.

Funny.

That said, our friend SpartanMack did make the point in his previous post that our farmland - which is Republican - does have an amount of value.

So maybe I should rethink the bundle.

The farmland is worthless without all the illegals working the land. I am watching golf today... thanks for teeing these up for me lol.

Thank you Joe for the open border policy. We have great prices on produce in our grocery stores again. Lazy Americans didn't want to work during covid. Also how would all of our drug addicts get drugs without the open border policy?

Last edited:
Sorry that Dark Brandon canceled the recession Republicans have been praying for for 2 years.

?Any concern the economy is in recession or close to a recession should be completely dashed by these numbers,? Moody?s Analytics chief economist Mark Zandi told CNN.

And Dark Brandon did so while slashing the Trump budget deficit by 70%.

Two banks collapse in a matter of days threatening the entire banking system. Is this more evidence of the strength of the economy? I wonder what Moody's Analytics chief economist Mark Zandi is saying about this...

The farmland is worthless without all the illegals working the land. I am watching golf today... thanks for teeing these up for me lol.

Thank you Joe for the open border policy. We have great prices on produce in our grocery stores again. Lazy Americans didn't want to work during covid. Also how would all of our drug addicts get drugs without the open border policy?

Yet Fentanyl isn?t addressing the homelessness problem in Southern as quickly, efficiently and effectively as it could.

Yet Fentanyl isn?t addressing the homelessness problem in Southern as quickly, efficiently and effectively as it could.

Interesting that someone (else) would casually consider that drug addicts want to be in their present state of destruction in the process of rebutting a rebuttal of a rebuttal.

Right... that's why they came out with ISO.

Nothing screams good business strategy like killing all of your consumers faster!

Back