Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

More global warming fraud

Agreed. This planet is ours, bestowed upon us by our deity. There is nothing we can do to destroy it. Keep polluting, over populating, and fucking things up at your leisure. Nothing to worry about.

ooh, another article by a guy who isn't a climate scientist, or even a scientist, telling us why all the real scientists are wrong.

LOL Yeah, trust the (R) party to find the science.

B6yTeR8IMAAnGTQ.jpg:large

tLiar don't need to hear from no fancy talkin' scientist to know that.

ooh, another article by a guy who isn't a climate scientist, or even a scientist, telling us why all the real scientists are wrong.

well, there's also this...

http://www.sealevel.info/Cowtan_unintentionally_vindicates_Booker.html

from a scientist on the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change who participated in the North Carolina Sea Level Rise Impact Study. He is also a Spartan.

Hurry up and discredit him so you can get back to yelling about the sky falling - and it's because of human activity.

well, there's also this...

http://www.sealevel.info/Cowtan_unintentionally_vindicates_Booker.html

from a scientist on the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change who participated in the North Carolina Sea Level Rise Impact Study. He is also a Spartan.

Hurry up and discredit him so you can get back to yelling about the sky falling - and it's because of human activity.

ooh! that one looks more scienc-y than tLiar's link. Can you explain what it means to us?

Agreed. This planet is ours, bestowed upon us by our deity. There is nothing we can do to destroy it. Keep polluting, over populating, and fucking things up at your leisure. Nothing to worry about.

See this is the problem with the alarmist community. They are so bent on selling or really forcing man made climate change down everyone's throat that as soon as someone questions their methods, they shout them down as deniers who actually want waste and pollution. It's nonsense and counter productive.

LOL Yeah, trust the (R) party to find the science.

B6yTeR8IMAAnGTQ.jpg:large

You should do a little fact checking every now and then. I recommend the internet and in particular snopes.com to start. A healthy dose of skepticism would make you look like less of an idiot sometimes. Not all the time, but sometimes.

Last edited:
So what is the price of gasoline in Clarkston these days, anyways??

See this is the problem with the alarmist community. They are so bent on selling or really forcing man made climate change down everyone's throat that as soon as someone questions their methods, they shout them down as deniers who actually want waste and pollution. It's nonsense and counter productive.

I've yet to meet someone who practices the opposite of what I mentioned and doesn't believe in climate change.

I've yet to meet someone who practices the opposite of what I mentioned and doesn't believe in climate change.

Just about everyone believes in climate change but many are skeptical of the impact of man on climate change. it's a distraction from what are known, real problems like what we're are putting in the ground that ends up in the things we eat and drink. You can be skeptical of man made climate change and still be environmentally responsible.

You should do a little fact checking every now and then. I recommend the internet and in particular snopes.com to start. A healthy dose of skepticism would make you look like less of an idiot sometimes. Not all the time, but sometimes.

Oh, the irony.

A little while back in a different thread, you said anytime someone disagrees with me I used a canned response calling them a racist. I called you out on this, and you pretended it never happened.

In another thread you went on arguing how Treyvon Martin was "a violent criminal", while the entire rest of the posters in the tread just shook their heads at you.

So don't lecture me about facts or skepticism sparty, until you practice what you preach.

Now as far as the picture I posted, it was mostly in jest. Making fun of tstupid is a national pastime here on the politics board. I wasn't writing an article to the Washington Post about it, I was making fun of a moron. Now I'm making fun of two, thanks for helping me reach my quota.

Just about everyone believes in climate change but many are skeptical of the impact of man on climate change. it's a distraction from what are known, real problems like what we're are putting in the ground that ends up in the things we eat and drink. You can be skeptical of man made climate change and still be environmentally responsible.

Well, then can we look at ocean acidification? We put the CO2 in the air, it's absorbed by the oceans and the pH drops. No climate modeling needed.

Oh, the irony.

A little while back in a different thread, you said anytime someone disagrees with me I used a canned response calling them a racist. I called you out on this, and you pretended it never happened.

In another thread you went on arguing how Treyvon Martin was "a violent criminal", while the entire rest of the posters in the tread just shook their heads at you.

So don't lecture me about facts or skepticism sparty, until you practice what you preach.

Now as far as the picture I posted, it was mostly in jest. Making fun of tstupid is a national pastime here on the politics board. I wasn't writing an article to the Washington Post about it, I was making fun of a moron. Now I'm making fun of two, thanks for helping me reach my quota.

oh the failed attempt to make something that's not even close to ironic seem ironic. And oh, the old head shake - beats the crap out of a fact check any day. Nevermind the fact that none of those "head shakers" did any fact checking about Trayvon or the case - unless reading a toastchamp post and falling inline about the racist white hispanic is "fact checking." If that's the case, then you got me there Thumbass.

As for your wormy little excuse for posting fiction as fact - the OP said nothing about the GOP in this thread. That was just your weak attempt to always work the GOP into everything as if that is an automatic disqualifier of anyone who doesn't fall into line on the catastrophic man-made climate change alarmist hysteria - and doing so with a wildly inaccurate quote. Grab a mirror and take a look thumb - that's the only moron you're making fun of.

Last edited:
Well, then can we look at ocean acidification? We put the CO2 in the air, it's absorbed by the oceans and the pH drops. No climate modeling needed.

sure. Like I said, there are plenty of real, known reasons to be concerned about pollution that skeptics of catastrophic man made climate change support. Being a skeptic does not make someone pro-pollution and waste.

Last edited:
sure. Like I said, there are plenty of real, known reasons to be concerned about pollution that skeptics of catastrophic man made climate change support. Being a skeptic does not make someone pro-pollution and waste.

"Now, Red, I ain't got a quarrel with yous. It's them liberals I'm up aginst, so if y'all would be so kind as to please not post your real science comments in this here thread, while I'm a-busy trying to cut and paste enough links to prove to them liberals that this Global Warming is not man made, I would be much obliged."

"Now, Red, I ain't got a quarrel with yous. It's them liberals I'm up aginst, so if y'all would be so kind as to please not post your real science comments in this here thread, while I'm a-busy trying to cut and paste enough links to prove to them liberals that this Global Warming is not man made, I would be much obliged."

Were you doing the Thumbass head shake as you posted that? Frickin genius...

Feel like the anti-vaccination crowd and the global warming isn't real crowd are the same people.

Back