Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

More scrimmage notes

ok, you can have your grudge.

But if... nay WHEN he makes plays this season, you are not allowed to cheer.

If he returns a fumble for the winning score in the BCS championship with no time left, you must sit quietly and show no positive emotion whatsoever. If anyone asks why you aren't cheering, you have to tell them that you didn't think Kovacs should have been on the field, period.

The practice notes failed to mention that kickoff is in TEN DAYS!

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod...

MichChamp02 said:
ok, you can have your grudge.

But if... nay WHEN he makes plays this season, you are not allowed to cheer.

If he returns a fumble for the winning score in the BCS championship with no time left, you must sit quietly and show no positive emotion whatsoever. If anyone asks why you aren't cheering, you have to tell them that you didn't think Kovacs should have been on the field, period.

I will be cheering for Michigan, glad that Kovacs didn't screw things up too badly and telling people around me he should have let someone else make the play. He got super lucky because 99 times out of 100 that would be a TD on him.

Well, Campbell better get his fat ass in gear or just fn quit. Cause buddy, your just taking a needed scholarship if you cant show up

wlvrnstlr4life said:
Well, Campbell better get his fat ass in gear or just fn quit. Cause buddy, your just taking a needed scholarship if you cant show up

C'mon man, don't hold back. How do you really feel?

I thought Barnett wasn't even practicing and is going to rehab the whole year because he just had surgery on his mcl from his senior season in hs...

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
wlvrnstlr4life said:

C'mon man, don't hold back. How do you really feel?

Apparently, the guy needs a mean streak thats a little better than a Jehovah's Witness knocking on doors. Word is, is that he needs a bonfire lit under his big ass.

but but but the new coaching staff was supposed to make him able to live up to his potential!!!!!!!!

I guess the jury is still out, but we'll see.

Back