Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Most important hitter in the lineup

hellifino

no remarks about the poll, just vote! not the Tigers lineup, but in general.Where would you put your best hitter.

SLICK said:
on this team...it's Victor no brainer.

See how many runs we score when Ajax gets on base consistently though??? I vote lead off for this team.

Poll says most important hitter and OP post says best hitter. They could mean different things.

A team's best hitter, that isn't the team's best homerun hitter, most always bats 3rd.

A team's best homerun hitter that is not Carlos Pena-like, most always bats cleanup.

What's going on in St.Louis with Pujols is a rare occurrence in MLB. It pays more dividends there, since St. Louis 9-1-2 hitters get on base more than Detroit's.

500 years ago, if you asked if the world was flat, you'd get 50% saying yes.

JimRice said:

40% of people still don't believe in evolution.

mjsb2 said:
JimRice said:

40% of people still don't believe in evolution.

45% believe in creationism alone
48% believe in evolution (21% evolution alone/27% both)
7% don't know

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/07/fox-news-poll-creationism/

This is the second poll I have seen on this in a couple of months. I think the other was Gallup, but don't remember for sure. The results were almost identical.

Back