Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Msu @ nw

JScottWriter

They have started well on both sides but White just fumbled the ball on the punt.

You think they would watch the QB running after losing the game last week because of it.

That white fumble just completely wasted that great start. White had such a great freshman year and just seems like he hasn't got any better

Thankfully the D bailed him out again

Heyward gets in and gets a 15 yard penalty for illegal block to kill a drive before it even starts. He's such trash as a rb. Just move him to wr already

Lewerke was absolutely horrible that drive. Skips the first down throw to an open wr, airs the 2nd down throw high and on third fires the ball at the feet of Heyward on a well set up screen. This is the type of play that kills me from him.

Our dbs are just awful on third Downs. Putting way too much pressure on the front 7. One of them need to make a play

Michigan's defense was so bad the first qtr against Taylor that he ran for almost 150 and ended up with cramps and left the game lol

I am glad NW keeps trying to run in short yardage since we can't defend the pass.

I'm so over Lewerke as our QB. Even with this great run game he can't make a pass play

The offense shows signs of being really good. Still figuring it out, but it?s definitely better than last season

Back