Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Msu @ nw

gotime909

Let's see of the o line is any better. If not, another long year

I think Thorne is the starter. This is a big game. Win it and we have a good shot at a bowl. A loss and it could be a long season.

If Thorne starts that makes me think the line could still be a problem. Russo is the better pocket passer.

Also, really not a fan of Tucker playing the silent game with his depth chart tonight. Bad look imo

Kenneth Walker goes 75 yards on the first play for a td

Wow

Another Walker TD. It's nice to finally have a LT that can seal the edge

So nice that someone FINALLY got Heyward to somewhere he's useful and stopped handing it off to him. Great drive for him

Would be nice if the corners wouldn't let the receivers run by then on 3rd and long.

Williams was beaten horribly on that 3rd and long play. No excuse

Thorne missed Reed on that deep throw. It was there but he under threw it

Williams has not impressed me at all. Bites on every wr move.

Nicely set up play for a short toss to Nailor and a bad throw. Gotta clean these throws up

Had a nice throw to Mosley on the sideline and hit the screen this time for a td. Had a nice run too

Back