Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Msu @ nw

Okay, cool, Sparty wins an inter divisional conference road game to open the season.

Good for you guys.

That was a dominant O Line with an elite RB behind it. Offense had 511 yards, 38 points, 326 yards rushing. Line gave up 1 sack and 1 other tackle for loss. Dominant. And walker?s last TD was behind the backups.

That was a dominant O Line with an elite RB behind it. Offense had 511 yards, 38 points, 326 yards rushing. Line gave up 1 sack and 1 other tackle for loss. Dominant. And walker?s last TD was behind the backups.

Pump the breaks a bit there. NW lost a ton of players from last year?s team that lost to one the worst teams we?ve put on the field. I?m happy to say the team looks much improved pretty much everywhere. Right now I?ll take the over on whatever the preseason market was for total wins but there?s a lot of football still to play and we are going to face at least 3 teams much better NW and a few more as good or better.

Last edited:
Pump the breaks a bit there. NW lost a ton of players from last year?s team that lost to one the worst teams we?ve put on the field. I?m happy to say the team looks much improved pretty much everywhere. Right now I?ll take the over on whatever the preseason market was for total wins but there?s a lot of football still to play and we are going to face at least 3 teams much better NW and a few more as good or better.

Oh I don?t think NW is very good, but they were picked 3rd in the Big Ten West and were just outside the top 25 in the Coaches Poll. But they are notorious slow starters. So it wouldn?t surprise me if they end up decent by the end of the year.

Congratulations on the opening win. NW has bit you in the past, as it has Michigan, so the Cats are always lethal.

Back