Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU @ Rutgers

You know, I read the article, and I guess they call him Speedy because he?s really fast.

That?s really not that fascinating.

Maybe it was a slow news day at The Landing Journal.

Stop trying to make fetch a thing bud

This is a fucking shitshow with the dumb penalties. 2 straight on a damn punt??? Get it together Mel

Ton of success throwing it down field, so let's make sure we stop doing that.

Last edited:
You know what would be funny? It would be funny if Walker?s nickname was also Speedy.

Then he would be Speedy Walker.

Walker with a wave to the Rutgers bench and a high five to Nailor at the 10 during his 94 yard td

Huge stop. Now put together a couple first downs and protect the damn ball

Seems the D is almost intentionally making the MSU O have to travel the entire field on every drive. Wonder if the coaches are doing that as a way to challenge the O, or if the O has requested it so they can work on their long scoring plays this game. LOL

I absolutely hate running a 425 defense. Just get killed in the middle of the field

OMG I hate the stupidity of these announcers. Does not matter if his arm is going forward, the ball landed behind him so it is a backwards pass and MSU ball. Fucking stupid idiotic announcers.

Fucking stop! It would be a backwards pass, you don't need to discuss the arm moving forward, it is all moot! How do these clowns call games and how does their ref buddy not make this point and further discusses the question of arm moving forward? These idiots should never be allowed to broadcast a game aain. Seriously. This is like Football 102 if not 101 class material. Basic level stuff that these idiots cannot understand? Unbelievable.

Back