Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU V Dookies Game Thread

Appling playing the role of the disappearing point guard again. Horrible job of getting guys involved on offense. ZERO assists so far.

This has been the best free throw contest ever. The refs are sweating more than the players. I think Duke is better but it would be nice to see a basketball game rather than a free throw contest.

What did Costello play 30 seconds and got 4 fouls? I hope Louisville curb stomps them. Since UL uses the press Duke will be in the bonus within the first 2 minutes.

There's a lot to be mad about, but it was Duke's defense that won the game. They were great defensively and just wore us down at times.

Good season, but it was definitely a disappointment. This team could have been a lot better, showed some signs, but never really performed at a high level consistently. Think everyone comes back, but this was a missed opportunity.

They all need to come back because MSU just got their only recruit a week ago.

Gary Harris was quoted after saying, we will only lose Nix, the follow up was, "You aren;t going pro?" Not even thinking about it. Payne is prolly coming back. Team should be great next year.

Well, I guess I'm glad that I had to leave. Sounds like it was a miserable end to the season. Good to hear the guys are coming back next year, well, still not certain, but it is sounding optimistic.

Back