Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU Vs OSU

Spartan23MSU

Im predicting a slow start and tied at half. MSU pulls away to win by 3. I hope Payne and Trice are rested and feeling better! Nervous about this one. Go Green!

Kaminski looks like he could be a stud. We heard he was this incredible shooter, but you never know, we heard the same thing about Byrd. Kaminski has a great stroke and a very quick release, doesn't seem shy either.

Just showed Travis Jackson leading 16,000 strong in his "Yes" dance at the Breslin.

Nice little run here. Tremendous defensive effort leads to a 16 point lead.

Can't believe we only have 4 fta's vs this aggressive OSU d.

I can. Nobody going to the hole. State is waiting until 8 on the shot clock to start their offense and is having to settle for the first shot.

Bad coaching.

Bad basketball.

What a horrible 8 minutes of basketball. All izzos fault too I don't see why he's screaming at the players. Run your fucking offense quit trying to run the clock out with 8 minute left. Fucking genious Izzo....

Back