Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU VS W Kentucky

gotime909

This game has me nervous. Good to start with a punt return td before we even run an offensive play.

We still have holes to fill on this team but if there's a better rb/wr combo than Walker/Reed in the country I'd like to hear who that is

If Reed was doing this at michigan he'd be the Heisman frontrunner right now

Pass defense looks awful, getting shredded short and deep and giving up yards after catch. And I hate these helmets.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think the o line is any better than last year. I think Walker is just that fucking good

Williams should change his number of he's gonna be this shitty.

I honestly don't think the o line is any better than last year. I think Walker is just that fucking good

They can?t be as bad as last year but they?re not great that?s for sure. Feels like WKU been moving the ball more easily than us since about the third possession.

Last edited:
They can?t be as bad as last year but they?re not great that?s for sure. Feels like WKU been moving the Bally more easily than us since about the third possession.

The thing is they've usually been in pretty decent coverage. That QB is just putting the ball in good spots and the wrs are making some big time plays. Gotta believe we're gonna get a pick eventually on some of these 50/50 balls

The thing is they've usually been in pretty decent coverage. That QB is just putting the ball in good spots and the wrs are making some big time plays. Gotta believe we're gonna get a pick eventually on some of these 50/50 balls

There have been some really good catches but they?ve had some wide open catches esp on the intermediate routes where we?ve compounded it by missing tackles. The defense so far has stepped up and forced field goals but I don?t like how easily they?re moving the ball between the 20s and how we?re tackling.

There have been some really good catches but they?ve had some wide open catches esp on the intermediate routes where we?ve compounded it by missing tackles. The defense so far has stepped up and forced field goals but I don?t like how easily they?re moving the ball between the 20s and how we?re tackling.

Next to OSU we likely won't see a better passing offense than this team. It's a really good offense regardless of what league they play in.

Offensive line with back to back penalties to kill first drive of 2nd half. Horst seems to get at least a penalty every week.

4th and goal from the 20 and luckily their guy falls untouched at the 1 lol

Back