Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs YSU

gotime909

Man this team likes that big play off the bat. Flea flicker to Reed for a 75 yd td

Couple cringey throws from Thorne on the 2nd drive with all day to throw. Giving me Lewerke vibes

Horst with 2 awful holds on 1 drive.

Last edited:
Good to see you nichigan trolls get your swagger back after that huge win over a Mac team. Last year must've been rough getting handled by the worst msu team of my lifetime and jimmy boy using covid to dodge another beat down from osu

Last edited:
Good to see you nichigan trolls get your swagger back after that huge won over a Mac team. Last year must've been rough getting handled by the worst msu team of my lifetime and jimmy boy using covid to dodge another beat down from osu

ouch.

This targeting shit is ridiculous. I get wanting safety for players but good lord have some of them been ridiculous

Nice pitch and catch from Thorne to Reed for 85 yards this time

Im not sure a lb has made a tackle yet today. Seems like if the dline doesn't get them in the backfield then it's the dbs having to make the tackle.

Yeah, that stung.

But still, the game is on a channel.

It was better than ?what channel is your game on?? I don?t think anyone old enough to remember when the occasional 2nd place in the B1G East wasn't considered a great year for the wolverines would disagree with that.

Edit: And who is kidding who here with the "must see" comment? It's as if he's totally unaware of uofm's first two opponents - Western Michigan and Washington, an irrelevant PAC12 team who just lost to last season's 4th place Big Sky team.

Last edited:
Back