Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My Fantasy Team

adam86107 said:
So this is my first year of playing fantasy football and we just finished the draft. How do you all think I did?

QB M. Vick, M. Stafford

RB J. Best, P. Hillis, R. Matthews, M. Bush

WR L. Fitzgerald, D. Bryant, D. Branch

TE B. Pettigrew, T. Gonzalez

K A. Vinitari, N. Folk

DEF Jets, Titans

trade Mathews, Best and Pettigrew for 1 good player if someone is willing. Drop a kicker for sure, and drop the Titans defense. Get on the FA grind.

I drafted 5th. And we have two complete morons. This is how the first 5 picks went.

- Adrian Peterson
- Drew Brees (1 of the Morons)
- Jamaal Charles
- Ben Roethlisberger (the other Moron)
- Chris Johnson

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I drafted 5th. And we have two complete morons. This is how the first 5 picks went.

- Adrian Peterson
- Jamaal Charles
- Chris Johnson

depends on how your league views QBs ? although I'd never consider Ben in the 1st round....

Brees though...I've taken him as high as 6th in the last 2 seasons.

Why are people drafting already? Our draft isn't until all of the preseason games are over.

jared said:
Why are people drafting already? Our draft isn't until all of the preseason games are over.

fun leagues , who cares when , but a money league you are right I wouldn't draft until pre season was over.

our money league drafts Sept 6th.

I don't even remember when our draft is....I'll probably pull a Burnzy.

SLICK said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I drafted 5th. And we have two complete morons. This is how the first 5 picks went.

- Adrian Peterson
- Jamaal Charles
- Chris Johnson

depends on how your league views QBs ? although I'd never consider Ben in the 1st round....

The guy who drafted Brees, kept Ray Rice and could of added Charles to pair with him.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]
SLICK said:

The guy who drafted Brees, kept Ray Rice and could of added Charles to pair with him.

I'll take the 30+ TDs and 4000+ yards passing.

Jamaal Charles while the big rushing numbers..just doesn't get in the end zone enough.

SLICK said:
[color=#551A8B said:

Jamaal Charles while the big rushing numbers..just doesn't get in the end zone enough.

He could of had Peyton, Schaub, or Romo in the next round. Instead his 2nd RB is Moreno.

Brees / Rice / Moreno or Manning / Rice / Charles

[color=#551A8B said:
SLICK said:

He could of had Peyton, Schaub, or Romo in the next round. Instead his 2nd RB is Moreno.

Brees / Rice / Moreno or Manning / Rice / Charles

alot of people are unsure about Manning and the neck injury....who knows zoom

I like Brees , but Im not drafting him top 5....but you cant really dump on the guy until January when he fails to make the playoffs.

He has never made the playoffs, in fact in our ten team league the best finish he has had is ninth 3 times, last once.

adam86107 said:
tonyballs said:
You're in some trouble, shooter.

Yeah probably, we'll see. I don't really take stuff like this too awful serious so its cool.

Hit the waiver wire, bro. That's the key when you have a suspect draft...

If these guys are somehow still out there get em...tim hightower, any back up washington runner, mike Tolbert, beanie wells with Ryan Williams out, issac redman, Stevan Ridley, bjge I doubt is available but try and trade for him, trade for shonn green while he is out with an infection, his owner might panic.just some ideas.

[color=#551A8B said:

- Adrian Peterson
- Jamaal Charles
- Chris Johnson

Wow the Rothlisberger pick is insane...while the Brees pick is bad its not as bad as the Big Ben pick

Back