Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My finished Jeep project

Very nice work. Usually those types of rides go over the top, yours has great balance. I especially like the hood.

Would love to see a picture from the front. (Assuming it wasn't already there and I just missed it.)

Edit: It was there and I missed it. Pretty wicked, man.

bphillips4gg said:
Very nice work. Usually those types of rides go over the top, yours has great balance. I especially like the hood.

Would love to see a picture from the front. (Assuming it wasn't already there and I just missed it.)

Edit: It was there and I missed it. Pretty wicked, man.

Thanks. I really appreciate it. That was the idea. A Michigan theme that wouldn't be mistaken, but not too crazy. While there will always be stuff to add, the next step is some nice neoprene seat covers and chrome inlays on the grill.

Rounder

We live by each other then man. I am in Sylvania myself....I have a personalized plate that has to do with Michigan, and I always have to take shit from these Ohio assholes. Fuck 'em.

Glad to know there are more than a few fellow Go Blue-ers living behind enemy lines. I just heard there was like a 40% chance of rain for Saturday. This true. Been so long since I've put the top on my Jeep, I'm not sure I remember how.

Sweet ride man, and he has nothing to worry about in Toledo. Most of my friends in that City love UofM.

I'll be looking for you on the course at the ND game if you're going to be there.

Back