Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My Mom's Text

What about the Brady Bowl ..?! I have package tickets for ND and SDSU -- anyone going back for the Aztecs?

bigvic said:
What about the Brady Bowl ..?! I have package tickets for ND and SDSU -- anyone going back for the Aztecs?
I actually have a conference in Detroit Thursday and Friday Before and then Monday and Tuesday after so I MIGHT go to the game.

And I have some clients who are SDSU Alumni who are going .....dare I expense the airfare to join them?!?!

bigvic said:
And I have some clients who are SDSU Alumni who are going .....dare I expense the airfare to join them?!?!

your former buckeye coworker would.

MichChamp02 said:
bigvic said:

your former buckeye coworker would.

Funny, he managed to expense airfare to see the vacated Sugar Bowl last January .....one of the many straws that finally broke the camel's back.

I am going to ND SDSU EMU and Minn. I am just looking forward to seeing the team actually play a game.

Back