Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nancy Reagan dead at 94

I'm not huge on the Reagan administration and I'm certainly not into astrology but damn dude. That's some next level shade you're throwing. She's been politically irrelevant for years and she was the First Lady. I never would have imagined she deserved that amount of dislike.

Unless someone committed murder or rape, I don't celebrate anyone's death. Even then it would depend on circumstances. In the end, just my opinion.

MC was glad that Lou Holtz's house burned down around him, so should we be surprised that he is gleeful about Nancy Reagan's passing? The man has issues.

I'm not huge on the Reagan administration and I'm certainly not into astrology but damn dude. That's some next level shade you're throwing. She's been politically irrelevant for years and she was the First Lady. I never would have imagined she deserved that amount of dislike.

Unless someone committed murder or rape, I don't celebrate anyone's death. Even then it would depend on circumstances. In the end, just my opinion.

In the context of the time, the crack epidemic was alarming and sure, no kids in the burbs exposed to the Just Say No campaign were likely very influenced but Nancy Regan did what most First Lady's do

MC was glad that Lou Holtz's house burned down around him, so should we be surprised that he is gleeful about Nancy Reagan's passing? The man has issues.

That's a bit of a stretch - it's more accurate to say the boy has issues...

yeah, well, it's not like she designed the horrible drug policies or forced her husband to see astrologists ("should we bomb Libya again? The stars say yes!"), but I don't see why she gets a pass. she went along with the herd and actively lent her voice to one of the most unjust criminal policies ever (think I'm exaggerrating? consider how the US has the largest per capita criminal population in the world, maybe even the largest outright, due to the drug war.)

so while it's not like i woke up every day thinking about nancy reagan and hoping she died, i still say good riddance.

i wasn't glad his house burned down, I just laughed.

i wasn't glad his house burned down, I just laughed.

Should you ever have the misfortune of witnessing a house fire first-hand (or, worse, it being your own house), remember the humor of the situation. Because, clearly, you have never seen one.

Should you ever have the misfortune of witnessing a house fire first-hand (or, worse, it being your own house), remember the humor of the situation. Because, clearly, you have never seen one.

well, I'll have to live with that. I'll think back to that thread and this one and say to myself "oh well."

still not sad nancy reagan died, although i did reconsider the lou holtz thing after he came to out signing event and talking about it. FWIW, he laughed about it too.

oh sorry, I didn't realize (though I probably should have) that you two were so big into astrology.

Sorry not that big into astrology really, I mean it along with numerology are somewhat interesting but not something I follow that closely.

idk, maybe you're just a dic

It took no time at all for the ugliness to begin flowing once the death of Nancy Reagan was announced.

Here’s a small sample, but don’t worry: their Twitter accounts are all safe since they aren’t conservatives

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...witter/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Last edited:
still not sad nancy reagan died...

Why would anybody be sad?

She lived a long and a great life.

She deserves celebration from we that remain.

Our times will come for all of us.

I only regret that she was never able to see the passing of Abe Vagota acknowledged by the Academy of motion pictures arts and sciences.

EDIT: Ronald Reagan, star of Bedtime for Bonzo, Hellcats of the Navy and The Knute Rockne Story was the first memorialized departed in the Oscars Ceremony following his departure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs9TSzseyN4

We'll see where Nancy Davis Reagan comes in next year.

If she's mentioned at all, it will be better than the horseshit treatment that Abe Vagota got.

Last edited:
Sorry not that big into astrology really, I mean it along with numerology are somewhat interesting but not something I follow that closely.

idk, maybe you're just a dic

It took no time at all for the ugliness to begin flowing once the death of Nancy Reagan was announced.

Here’s a small sample, but don’t worry: their Twitter accounts are all safe since they aren’t conservatives

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...witter/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

I'm pretty sure that "the other side is SO MEAN on twitter" argument has been thoroughly dismissed. unless you see Barack Obama, Billary, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, etc on there tweeting away about Nancy Reagan, it's pretty pointless to draw any sort of conclusions from what random people are tweeting.

I have your horoscope for the week. the stars have a lot in store for you. expect big things to happen to your love life when an old flame returns unexpectedly. your lucky numbers are 3, 45, 0.2, and 69. consult your usual astrologist for details. that will be $50, please. PM me for my address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back