Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

National Review urges Gingrich to drop out

mhughes0021 said:
If ppl are calling for Paul to take a full health screen i cant imagine Christie passing one.....his heart rate is butter over donut.

His blood type: Ragu

seriously though. Newt should be proud. He was flavor of the month with all those billions supporting him for atleast 6 weeks. Much longer than most of the goof troop.

mhughes0021 said:
seriously though. Newt should be proud. He was flavor of the month with all those billions supporting him for atleast 6 weeks. Much longer than most of the goof troop.

Noots predicting a 3rd resurrection when the primaries return to Deliverance country in a few weeks...you know where cousins are brothers and sisters are mothers.
cool.png

MichChamp02 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]I hope Gingrich stays in until the end.

Shit will be a lot less funny if he gets out.

he is kinda funny. he seems to genuinely get upset over stuff, and forgets he's in the middle of a political campaign

the cartman comparison you posted made me laugh.

his (current) wife creeps me out though. the vacant stare and giant, fake smile are horrifying

callista-gingrich-totally-looks-like-the-joker.jpg

wow... I was wrong. She does not really have a vacant stare. It's more like the penetrating gaze of medusa. Horrifying all the same.

Romneybot said:
MichChamp02 said:
he is kinda funny. he seems to genuinely get upset over stuff, and forgets he's in the middle of a political campaign

the cartman comparison you posted made me laugh.

his (current) wife creeps me out though. the vacant stare and giant, fake smile are horrifying

callista-gingrich-totally-looks-like-the-joker.jpg

Holy crap that is scary...

Back