Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Finals

Makes sense that he will exercise is option. See what happens with the other players. I like this dynasty way better the anything The Lakers or Celtics had. Way better. Warriors are a great team. Not sure who is at fault for the Achilles.
11 titles in 13 years. Chew on that for a moment. Or maybe you just like this team better?

11 titles in 13 years. Chew on that for a moment. Or maybe you just like this team better?

I hated the Celtics! It was impressive but who can stand the Celtics. The Warriors are much more enjoyable team then any Celtic teams. But no they are not a better Dynasty. Not sure what you want me to say. The Warriors are great when KD is playing. But that is over for the time being.

Last edited:
I hated the Celtics! It was impressive but who can stand the Celtics. The Warriors are much more enjoyable team then any Celtic teams. But no they are not a better Dynasty. Not sure what you want me to say. The Warriors are great when KD is playing. But put that is over for now.

Celtics fans probably. It was before my time but when I started reading about sports stuff as a youngster I thought it was impressive. Gotta respect that.

Last edited:
Celtics fans probably. It was before my time but when I started reading about sports stuff as a youngster I thought it was impressive. Gotta respect that.

Yeah I hated the Celtics but I am 99.9% sure I would draft Russell over just About anyone including Jordan, chamberlain, and Kareem.

Klay has to shoot these free throws or he can’t come back into the game. He landed hard on his plant foot.

End of the third Warriors lead 88-86. Not sure who will score for the warriors with Klay hurt. They are playing a box in one on curry and he keeps turning the ball over towards the end of the third. Klay was on fire before getting hurt. Raptors are just to big on the inside as Cousins just is not what he use be.

Last edited:
Klay is out. He will not comeback sadly. Can Curry carry the team in the 4th. It?s
91-91 with 8:53 left. Warriors ball.

6:34 Raptors timeout. Do the refs know what a travel is because both teams are taking extra steps. Just seems to hurt the warriors more. 97-94 warriors after Livingston dunk.
Curry looks gassed to me. Green is 2 points away from another playoff triple double.
Raptors have 5 guys in double figures.

Dumb foul by Livingston. 99-99. 5:34 left.

Last edited:
what Is a foul in the nba ?

Curry just doesn?t have it . But VanVleet does. Raptors up
104-101. Undrafted player is schooling Curry.. fucking dumb ass Pistons. I wanted svg to sign him. Just a stupid organization the Pistons are.

Raptors up 4.

Raptors up 109-108 with ball 37.7 left.

Raptors have missed 6 ft all game.
Warriors have missed 9 ft all game.

Again what?s a foul ? Curry did not look like he was touched?

Last edited:
Warriors lose Kevin Durant and shrug it off because they have a rested Demarcus Cousins waiting. Must be nice.

Warriors lose Kevin Durant and shrug it off because they have a rested Demarcus Cousins waiting. Must be nice.

Guy is a shell of his former self. Lost Thompson with 2 minutes left in the third on 30 point game. Raptors should be up 10+ lol..

Raptors Green throws ball away after he was fouled 7 times lol..
Leonard for sure was fouled.
Warriors get last crack maybe

Raptors win ! Dynasty is over at 3-2 ! Haters rejoice lol.

Last edited:
Hey Kerr ? Very stupid last play . What a dumb last play a three point jump shot down 1 is stupid coach. Drive to the hoop Dumbasses ! Damn I wanted a game 7.

Raptors win series 4-2. First NBA title in Raptors history. I feel bad for Dwane Casey. I bet he wishes he had Leonard to coach in Toronto. Rookie coach wins the nba title.

Last edited:
Guy is a shell of his former self. Lost Thompson with 2 minutes left in the third on 30 point game. Raptors should be up 10+ lol..

Raptors Green throws ball away after he was fouled 7 times lol..
Leonard for sure was fouled.
Warriors get last crack maybe

Raptors win ! Dynasty is over at 3-2 ! Haters rejoice lol.

I don't agree at all. If Cousins was the main option/star he'd be getting way more calls. Raptors are beating the shit out of him.

He's only 28 years old. That 'shell' will put up 25 and 12 next year wherever he plays.

I don't agree at all. If Cousins was the main option/star he'd be getting way more calls. Raptors are beating the shit out of him.

He's only 28 years old. That 'shell' will put up 25 and 12 next year wherever he plays.

That is just it . What?s a foul S? Cousins was getting hammered nonstop and the refs refused to call it. Green was mugged by Lowery no call.. isn?t a foul supposed to be a foul no matter who it is? He really can only play 15-25 minutes a game it looks like to me.Maybe next year he will get those calls. Should have dialed up a play for him in the last 9 seconds instead of a long 3 pointer even if it is Curry who had. Terrible game 6-17. Down one why doesn?t anyone listen and drive to the bucket. We shall see how good Cousins is next year. He just doesn?t look the same to me after his Achilles injury.

Last edited:
That is just it . What?s a foul S? Cousins was getting hammered nonstop and the refs refused to call it. .

It's no secret I was rooting for Toronto, especially after Durant went down. But I couldn't say with a straight face that Cousins shouldn't have been to the line about 5 more times than he was.

I think outside of Durant, Klay is the most valuable guy on that team. His ability to excel on both sides of the court is severely underrated by the casual fan. He reminds me of Scottie Pippen. I would like to see him be the 'main guy' before he's not in his prime. Doesn't sound like that will happen though.

Hey Kerr ? Very stupid last play . What a dumb last play a three point jump shot down 1 is stupid coach. Drive to the hoop Dumbasses ! Damn I wanted a game 7.

Raptors win series 4-2. First NBA title in Raptors history. I feel bad for Dwane Casey. I bet he wishes he had Leonard to coach in Toronto. Rookie coach wins the nba title.
You win by the 3 you lose by the 3. And then they pulled a Chris Webber.

It's no secret I was rooting for Toronto, especially after Durant went down. But I couldn't say with a straight face that Cousins shouldn't have been to the line about 5 more times than he was.

I think outside of Durant, Klay is the most valuable guy on that team. His ability to excel on both sides of the court is severely underrated by the casual fan. He reminds me of Scottie Pippen. I would like to see him be the 'main guy' before he's not in his prime. Doesn't sound like that will happen though.

Not anymore. Too banged up now. I am pretty sure the Warriors win if he doesn't go down and then lose game 7. Heck was on his way to a 40 point night. I like VanVleet for the Raptors and that is about it. I just wish the nba called fouls correctly and stop the star treatment of players.

You win by the 3 you lose by the 3. And then they pulled a Chris Webber.

Dumb play coach Kerr. Tell Curry to pump fake and dribble in 4 feet and make it a easier jumper or better yet drive and pass.

Dumb play coach Kerr. Tell Curry to pump fake and dribble in 4 feet and make it a easier jumper or better yet drive and pass.
Curry shot the 3 800+ times this season so drive to the basket? I don't think so.

Btw, in game 5 that's what Toronto did drive and pass and the pass was pretty bad. They don't always work. Plus last shot should be by the top dog.

Back