Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NCAA Fozen four tourney

motown1958

Watching the MICHIGAN vs. UMD game. Pretty good game some real intensity here. Its 2-2 in the third.

I knew I had seen this game Because I knew we were going to lose in overtime. Son of a gun thats what you get when you have been up since five yesterday and just got home

you have to look at original air date when using the cable guide, because the info is almost always wrong.

yea thats how i figured it out. Im crazy tired. lol Its not an excuse but it is what it is.

If you'd like to watch a live game - MSU is playing Union right now on ESPN3 and probably another network if you looked. I'm at work right now so I can't check to see if it's actually on TV, but it is streaming on ESPN 3.

edit because apparently the in-game graphic was wrong about the ferris state game being at 11:30pm

Last edited:
Damn Miami-Ohio has tied it up after being down 3-0 at the start of the third..

Back