Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nebraska vs michigan

But even when he is given time he's bad, dancing and running around for 10 seconds and then getting sacked big or throwing one wildly at the last second that is either picked or damn close to being picked. I've never seen a QB in my life who dances around more than Gardner.

Gardner is shellshocked. Having suffered 14 sacks in last two games, he no longer looks downfield. Instead, he's looking immediately at the rush and he therefore tucks and dances way before he actually must. Looking at the rush may even account for dropped snaps, although M center is not helping matters much.

Always funny to me was the thinking on the part of some of the M guys here that Gardner was going to step in this year and dominate the league. On the basis of what? His blue jersey, I guess.

Last edited:
Gardner is shellshocked. Having suffered 14 sacks in last two games, he no longer looks downfield. Instead, he's looking immediately at the rush and he therefore tucks and dances way before he actually must. Looking at the rush may even account for dropped snaps, although M center is not helping matters much.

Always funny to me was the thinking on the part of some of the M guys here that Gardner was going to step in this year and dominate the league. On the basis of what? His blue jersey, I guess.

Shh. As State fans we should be encouraging them and telling them to keep on keeping on. I'm starting an extend Hoke and staff's contracts petition tomorrow.

I really thought Michigan would dominate Nebraska big time. They look completely lost and discouraged, it's going to be a rough ending to the season for them. OSU will beat them by 30+

OSU will beat them by 30+

Possibly, but for Buckeyes fans, this game is always scary. Look for Michigan to do all kinds of weird shit. Hoke might be trying to save his job and Borges will definitely be trying. M has nothing to play for and they can't match up physically so they'll go playground. If Bucks have an off day, Michigan will keep it close and could possibly steal the win.

But even when he is given time he's bad, dancing and running around for 10 seconds and then getting sacked big or throwing one wildly at the last second that is either picked or damn close to being picked. I've never seen a QB in my life who dances around more than Gardner.

Happy feet Ron Powlus - although he could never last as long on his feet as Gardner. He did have some good offensive lines though.

Last edited:
Back