Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New Basketball Road Uniforms

RedeemerKid

New Basketball Road Uniforms for G'Town

Nike Hyper Elite Dominance Series. Includes MSU, Kentucky, OSU, Duke, Oregon, Syracuse, and UNC.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/01/30/michigan-state-hyper-elite-dominance-uniform-photo/

bilde

Last edited:
whatever, i know the players love that stuff and Nike is a huge part of our success so whatever

Different jerseys in football are cool, not so much in basketball. Not a big fan, but as Sbee said the players love it.

Being a nike flagship program is a good thing overall. This is what comes with it, Im indifferent on the uniforms

Really dislike these. Dear Nike, our colors are not green and bronze, stop shoving it down our throats. But it does have an impact on recruiting. I just would never go somewhere based on how cool someone's jerseys looked, but I may be in the minority.

Games are clearly won in three places.

1) Weight room
2) Film room
3) Nike uniform design studios

The spread on the MSU/Georgetown game should sway 6 points as a result of these new uniforms.

I know it's bronze, or supposed to be but it looks like they screwed up and put Spartan logos on ND throwback uniforms.

Last edited:
Taking my son to the Garden for his first game tomorrow. Will get to see them first hand but I'm big into tradition so kinda bummed this is what he'll see for his first game. Whatever, he's 4 so he probably won't remember it anyway.

Taking my son to the Garden for his first game tomorrow. Will get to see them first hand but I'm big into tradition so kinda bummed this is what he'll see for his first game. Whatever, he's 4 so he probably won't remember it anyway.

I haven't taken my oldest (3) but he asked if he could come to the Indiana game with me and his uncle. I told him that i'd take him next year, I might bring all the kids for a womens game, those are very family friendly

Back