Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC Championship Playoff Game: Lions @ 49ers Thread

Shame because I really think we are the better team. Some really bad breaks.

Like the tipped pass catch by the 49ers.

Last edited:
Another 4th down going for it, just kinda funny at this point

So fucking dumb. Should never have used a timeout. Never should run the ball.

Last edited:
Glad they scored a touchdown and didn?t go scoreless in second half.

Pretty sure this loss falls on the coach. You need to kick field goals sometimes.

Last edited:
Wish they had that third timeout right now?

Campbell is aggressive to the point that he?s stupid though. Same story in the Dallas game. Just doesn?t know when to be tactful.

What a wasted opportunity. Everything going your teams' way and you handicap your own team. Im speechless.

We have to fix tackling next season. We need to fix 3rd quarter issues badly.

I love Ben and he generally calls a good game. But up 24-10 they were gashing them on the ground. No reason to freaking go for the throat when the running game is working.

I really hope DC takes full responsibilty for this loss or ill lose any remaining respect I have for him.

Back