Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC North Draft - Rd 10 Minnesota on the clock

Lions continue to build their D and take Charles Woodson

Lions take Derrick Sherrod LT.

it gives them Bulaga and now Sherrod...bookend young Tackles.

SLICK said:

Shit dude that was my next pick, it was between Tulloch and Sherrod, but didn't want to leave Chi weak at MLB. If you steal my next sleeper I will be even more upset though.

cheeno said:
SLICK said:

Shit dude that was my next pick, it was between Tulloch and Sherrod, but didn't want to leave Chi weak at MLB. If you steal my next sleeper I will be even more upset though.

I love Sherrod....think he is going to be the best out of all the tackles drafted last year....He's just plain mean.

even though he is the first team LG for the Pack right now.

Probably a big reason why they sent Daryn College packing.

Green Bay has by far and away the best O-Line in the NFC North and it isn't even close.

Grandy, you have the picks mixed. Min-Finley, Min-Fairley, Det-Sims

lol guess my Sims pick was still available, I'll stick with Detroit getting Sims then

Back