Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

De'Veon Smith maybe? He was projected to be a 4th round pick. I would like him, but that is me being a Michigan homer. lol

Why the fuck is espn talking fantasy football right now? It's April, you dumb shits.

Redzone TE, RedZone was a huge weakness last year, still need a thumper RB Quinn

Lions draft their TE Michael Roberts with hands the size of a baseball Catchers mitt.

De'Veon Smith maybe? He was projected to be a 4th round pick. I would like him, but that is me being a Michigan homer. lol

Really? I never liked him in our backfield. Definitely wouldn't want him as a Lion. I wish him a lot of luck, but he's too slow, has no vision, and really doesn't fit our offense.

I love how this draft is shaping up for us, minus rb and DE/DT. Not sure where we go from here. Maybe offer the Bengals our 5th for Jeremy Hill???

Really???? Julie'n is his fucking name? How the fuck is that even allowed at birth??????

Thinking about Jake Butt, is there some sort of injury concern going on with him? Seems like all the teams keep skipping over him.

Thinking about Jake Butt, is there some sort of injury concern going on with him? Seems like all the teams keep skipping over him.

Well, he wasn't able to run in the combine or pro day and i believe he will miss some time this year.

Wow. Ryan Glasgow to the Bungles. Not sure how i feel about that. Two UM guys stuck in Ohio...

Jalen Reeves-Maybin has what some are saying a very high concern with the health of his shoulder. IF healthy could very well be moved to safety because his frame won't support the weight gain needed to play LB in the NFL.

I do feel bad for Jake and some team will get a hell of a steal. I do think one of the main reasons we took Roberts over him was because of blocking. Roberts is one of the better TE blockers in the draft and Jake is not.

So I get that Butt's injury is scaring teams off, but how is Desmond King lasting this long? Absolutely worst case scenario, you've got a special team star on coverage units. Best case, you've got a ball-hawking slot corner who is also a great tackler. He seems like one of the safest bets to actually make a team and find a way to contribute.

Desmond King from Iowa would be a good pick here. Quinns replacement

So I get that Butt's injury is scaring teams off, but how is Desmond King lasting this long? Absolutely worst case scenario, you've got a special team star on coverage units. Best case, you've got a ball-hawking slot corner who is also a great tackler. He seems like one of the safest bets to actually make a team and find a way to contribute.

I think King is a safety in the NFL

Back