Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nick Sheridan fire from IU

Gulo Blue

Not looking good for my old prediction that he'd come back to Michigan at some point.

Probably not.

I?ve been holding off telling you because I didn?t want to upset you but it?s not looking good.

Not looking good for my old prediction that he'd come back to Michigan at some point.

I don't know. Maybe there's room on the staff in some capacity.

I recall Old ABCD pointing out coaches can succeed in one place, and fail in another due to forces beyond their control, and there are so many factors at play, including the chance that a young coach may still be learning on the job, that one shouldn't be written off like that.

Probably wasn't his fault that they suffered a lot of injuries on offense.

It's really difficult to be successful in a place like Indiana, especially when your Penix is always injured. (Sorry, I am too juvenile to not make Penix jokes)

With the amount of injuries IU has had this year and the fact that they're playing their 4th string QB I don't know if anyone would have been successful in that role. I'm sure he'll land a job somewhere and if not then maybe he can come home as an analyst.

Back