Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nik's new nickname

I don't know.

I think Nick needs to start draining some more threes before he deserves a cool nickname like "Sauce."

Nik's been playing better as of late. He's had some bad games and some good. Really bad consistency, but the difference in his play is like night and day under Karl. Actually, the whole team has played better, especially when Gay and Cousins are playing.

especially when Gay and Cousins are playing.

Okay, I'm going to speak up here, even though I know you created this board. Homosexual incest a is completely inappropriate discussion of conversation on the Michigan board, let alone any board on these boards.

Maybe that shit would fly in Canada, where Nick is from and his dad is a rock star, but we are in the United States of America.

Nuggets firing Karl was so fucking stupid

Don't get me wrong, I hate the NBA but at least with Karl they were in the playoffs every year and fun to watch

Okay, I'm going to speak up here, even though I know you created this board. Homosexual incest a is completely inappropriate discussion of conversation on the Michigan board, let alone any board on these boards.

Maybe that shit would fly in Canada, where Nick is from and his dad is a rock star, but we are in the United States of America.

Would it have been better if they were white?

..Now, ...... Imagine it's Matthew McConaughey's voice saying that

Last edited:
Awesome how quickly that took off.

A mixokogist will be making this drink soon. I'm thinking along the line of a bloody Mary, maybe something like tomato juice, throw in some lime vodka some fireball whiskey splash of tabasco, garnish with cilantro.

side note: I wonder what my nickname would be if closed captioning read it wrong like that?

side note: I wonder what my nickname would be if closed captioning read it wrong like that?

some potentials...

Macho Champagne
Miss Chimp
Machismo Pa
Mick Amp
Mission Pee

hope these made you chuckle

This is such fun.

Didn't the Sacramento Kings give Chris Webber a cool fun new nickname when he was named NBA rookie of the year, after Weber went into the NBA following his sophomore year at Michigan, and Sacramento also established a special condiment named in his honor?

Oh that's right, no they didn't.

Stauskas wasn't ready for the NBA.

Last edited:
Well Webber played for the Warriors way before the Kings.

I do remember NBA Live 94 listed Webber's nickname as "Big Bad Wolf".

Well Webber played for the Warriors way before the Kings.

I do remember NBA Live 94 listed Webber's nickname as "Big Bad Wolf".

Oh was his rookie year with Golden State?

I get them and Sacramento mixed up.

They are geographically pretty close aren't they?

Golden State should be renamed "Thirsty State" or "Water... please, for the love of god, we're dying here... water... WATER! State"

They are about 80 miles apart. C-Webb started out with the Warriors, joined up with Juwan on the Bullets/Wizards, and then went to Sacramento.

Last edited:
Back