Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NIT Round 2 vs Vanderbilt

Where is Bob when something needs to be bitched about? Had the final possession of the first half and didn?t even get off a shot before the buzzer.

If it was a game that mattered there'd be plenty to bitch about in this game considering they choked again and the coaching staff could not figure out how to get the team to handle pressure defense which is what caused the meltdown.

Thankfully this game is worthless and the season is mercifully over.

Another embarrassing coaching performance by Howard and his staff. Howard is just awful in close games.

How about teaching your guys to throw it forward on a press idiots.

Btw
Some ridiculous calls by these refs. Is this the nba. Continuation bucket was a joke.
Michigan just can?t get good officiating when playing Vanderbilt.

Baseball game come to mind

Last edited:
If it was a game that mattered there'd be plenty to bitch about in this game considering they choked again and the coaching staff could not figure out how to get the team to handle pressure defense which is what caused the meltdown.

Thankfully this game is worthless and the season is mercifully over.

It just shows how dumb Howard and his staff is, and if his team is not up big they wilt under pressure and he has zero clue how to design anything To help them out. 1-13 now in one score games.

Last edited:
I wish they would clean house and start over . Back to back 15 and 16 loss seasons should not be tolerated at Michigan ever. I don?t care if it?s basketball. I expected much better when Howard took over. Hell does he have anyone coming in next year that can even help ?
Or is it more portal castoffs ?

Where is Bob when something needs to be bitched about? Had the final possession of the first half and didn?t even get off a shot before the buzzer.

I thought the game was at 7. They had the lead and thought I better wait till the end
Of the game. IT didn?t matter. Team chokes because they are coached poorly. Don?t
Care how many guys are out. Williams, Hunter and Dug all three are idiots.
Terrible passes on a terrible design press break.

I thought the game was at 7. They had the lead and thought I better wait till the end
Of the game. IT didn?t matter. Team chokes because they are coached poorly. Don?t
Care how many guys are out. Williams, Hunter and Dug all three are idiots.
Terrible passes on a terrible design press break.

I have zero idea why Dug threw that high risk cross court pass when he could have easily just pushed the ball into the forecourt.

I don?t have high hopes for basketball improving under this staff next season. Howard has already proved he can?t coach and or get decent classes to commit. Number 1 class my ass. Look what it got us.

For this staff to think Dug, Kobe and JL could be out guards is ridiculous. As soon as Collins left for Asu he should have been looking
For guards. And not in the Ivy League.

He took Jb?s team to the regional finals and No one could hit a shot against ucla. All of his flame out exit games are the same. ..Crap filled offense with guys who can?t shoot. Blown leads ect.

He gets one more season but I expect big improvement next season. I doubt it happens.
I really hope I am wrong.

Last edited:
Back