Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

No Nickelback!

This is still going on? What band are you replacing them with that can match their popularity?

Turn the game off at halftime...that's what I'm gonna do, but don't think Nickelback won't reflect positively on the city and the team.

Romneybot said:
This is still going on? What band are you replacing them with that can match their popularity?

Turn the game off at halftime...that's what I'm gonna do, but don't think Nickelback won't reflect positively on the city and the team.

Nickelback is popular? People are awful...

They're playing and to tell you the truth I'm glad. I don't like Nickleback, but I'm glad people don't have this type of power. It's a frickin' halftime show at a sporting event. Unless they're going to have gay sex onstage for a national tv auidience, why would anyone care who is performing. I'm glad the Lions or the NFL or whoever didn't cave. Consider yourself lucky that you don't have any real problems happening in your life if you have time to care who performs one or 2 songs during a sports intermission.

I don't like the show Glee or Dancing with the Stars or New Girl or a hundred other shows. Rather than start a petition or constantly complain to the network I just find something else to watch. It's really that simple.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
Romneybot said:

Nickelback is popular? People are awful...

Thank the idiots of America, they put money in the NFL's and Nickelback's pockets.

manchild98 said:
They're playing and to tell you the truth I'm glad. I don't like Nickleback, but I'm glad people don't have this type of power. It's a frickin' halftime show at a sporting event. Unless they're going to have gay sex onstage for a national tv auidience, why would anyone care who is performing. I'm glad the Lions or the NFL or whoever didn't cave. Consider yourself lucky that you don't have any real problems happening in your life if you have time to care who performs one or 2 songs during a sports intermission.

I don't like the show Glee or Dancing with the Stars or New Girl or a hundred other shows. Rather than start a petition or constantly complain to the network I just find something else to watch. It's really that simple.

i think more people voted to ban nickelback then vote for president.

Who wants to vote for a giant douche and a turd sandwich? The turd sandwich will win because its brown...

Who gives a damn? It means that I can get seconds from my (early) Thanksgiving celebration and not worry about missing anything. Get a W and Nickelback can perform any time we play Green Bay.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Who wants to vote for a giant douche and a turd sandwich? The turd sandwich will win because its brown...

Nice South Park reference.

Are you guys sure NickelBack is playing at Ford Field on Thursday? I'm just asking because i know they're the halftime show this Sunday during the Grey Cup Championship. Either way, fuck off with NickelBack...

I don't like Nickelback but why do people hate them so much? I never thought they were bad enough to care.

as a Canadian I take NO responsibilty for the cheesy crap you're going to listen to tomorrow....

shoulda booked RUSH

Back