Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

No Score Prediction Thread This Week

Michchamp

The only team out there that matters, Michigan, finally has a BYE week.

we need to catch our breath and reset after that absolutely HILARIOUS beat down of the hapless Spartans.

I know I laughed so hard at their attempts to play football - for like three hours straight - that my sides hurt! and I assume I wasn't the only Michigan fan like that.

There aren't really many good games this week, except for a couple...

OSU -15 @ Wisconsin ... still don't know what to make of Wisconsin, but this has the revenge factor for Luke Fickle AND it's a night game so Wisconsin fans will be drunk as hell and calling for blood.

UGA -14.5 @ Florida ... UGA seems vulnerable to an upset, and is still missing their All-American TE guy. Could be this game. Florida has been inconsistent, but beat Tennessee

Oregon -6.5 @ Utah ... eh... both teams have a loss already, so this is really an elimination game for the CFP, but who cares?

OSU-Wisconsin may well resemble Iowa-Minny. 12-6 OSU on account of excessive Spotted Cow consumption prior to kickoff.

UGA wins big and reclaims the top spot in Vegas along with the first place votes we siphoned off last week. I'll go 42-17.

Oregon wins 27-25

I dunno... UGA has actually played a weaker schedule than we have, and hasn't exactly been blowing everyone out.

I'd take UF and the points.

I dunno... UGA has actually played a weaker schedule than we have, and hasn't exactly been blowing everyone out.

I'd take UF and the points.

That's what I thought when they played UK the week after UK blew Florida out. And UGA is coming off a buy this time.

Back