Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

No thread for all or nothing?

josh200612

I?m disappointed in you guys. The show is pretty good and makes you love some of the players more.

It's on my to do list. I've been nervous it's just going to be a hard knocks rip off that produces drama.

I strongly dislike Amazon's business practices, and rarely visit their site anymore, so i won't be watching, and wish our AD didn't agree to go into business with them (sad face)

I strongly dislike Amazon's business practices, and rarely visit their site anymore, so i won't be watching, and wish our AD didn't agree to go into business with them (sad face)

You and Trump should have lunch some time. :lmao:

It's on my to do list. I've been nervous it's just going to be a hard knocks rip off that produces drama.

The only thing negative in the show is the way Speight and O?Korn act they come off as dicks.

I'm 2 episodes in. Glad I didn't have cameras following me at that age. I wasn't as mature at that age as these guys.

Winovich is a jerk/smacktalker, but a hilarious smacktalker. There's an easy to miss moment presnap vs Chicago where he's lined up swiping 'claws' at them going 'Rawr! Bearcats! Rawr!'

Except for this thread, I just saw/heard of this for the first time when I logged onto imdb to look up some movie/tv factoid stuff.

There's a link to a free 30 day trial to Amazon Prime and there's a link to watch the first episode free.

Mark Harmon appears to be the narrator...

Ya think, Dinozzo?

Say...did I ever tell you guys...?

I have watched about half of it. They had a mic on Speight when he took the hit during the Purdue game. He is laying there moaning and groaning. I am even more surprised they let him stand up and didn't get a neck brace on him or carry him off on a backboard.

Both Speight and OKorn come off as being jerks and somewhat oblivious to the shortcomings of their games. Confidence is one thing, but to ignore the mistakes is delusional. There is a scene where he is letting OKorn know that he is screwing up, but Harbaugh needed to get on both of them more.

I have watched about half of it. They had a mic on Speight when he took the hit during the Purdue game. He is laying there moaning and groaning. I am even more surprised they let him stand up and didn't get a neck brace on him or carry him off on a backboard.

Both Speight and OKorn come off as being jerks and somewhat oblivious to the shortcomings of their games. Confidence is one thing, but to ignore the mistakes is delusional. There is a scene where he is letting OKorn know that he is screwing up, but Harbaugh needed to get on both of them more.
I haven't watched yet, but I think we have an addition by subtraction scenario at QB. If we would have had a really good QB with Darboh, Chesson, and Butt, then we would not have had the 4th and 1 scenario. Speight had so many weapons and put up game manager stats.

I'm looking forward to when Harbaugh produces a good QB for Michigan.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I haven't watched yet, but I think we have an addition by subtraction scenario at QB. If we would have had a really good QB with Darboh, Chesson, and Butt, then we would not have had the 4th and 1 scenario. Speight had so many weapons and put up game manager stats.

I'm looking forward to when Harbaugh produces a good QB for Michigan.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Good quarterbacks and we beat OSU 2 years in a row.

Good quarterbacks and we beat OSU 2 years in a row.

Yep. Hopefully the NCAA clears Patterson. I know Ole Miss played chumps, but he threw for 9 TDs in their first two games last year. Speight, O'Korn, and Peters combined for 9 TDs all season last year.

I'm 2 episodes in. Glad I didn't have cameras following me at that age. I wasn't as mature at that age as these guys.

Winovich is a jerk/smacktalker, but a hilarious smacktalker. There's an easy to miss moment presnap vs Chicago where he's lined up swiping 'claws' at them going 'Rawr! Bearcats! Rawr!'

I thought the line just before the swiping claw was better. He's lining up and asks the UC OL player if its a pass or run play..! I think he's hilarious and a funny kid. Glad he's coming back. We are up to Ep 3 as well - didn't feel like reliving the state game yet. Pretty funny shots inside SQuad - those stairwells took me back!

I finished watching it last night. I will not talk about the ending because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. The way they depicted some of the games they seemed closer than what I remember them being. It was a crazy season!! I hope they kick the fricken door in this year.

I finished watching it last night. I will not talk about the ending because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. The way they depicted some of the games they seemed closer than what I remember them being. It was a crazy season!! I hope they kick the fricken door in this year.

They lost to Michigan State. They lost to Ohio State. They lost their bowl to South Carolina or something. They lost one or two or three other games. The season was overall pretty disappointing.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but everybody here knows how it ends already.

Back