Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Norfleet to Cb.

MaizeNCheese304

Still will return kicks and punts.

I'm a bit disappointed in this. I was so excited to see this kid on offense. And used like Tavon Austin.

But for all I know he will end up being a shut down corner.

I guess it makes more sense than the previously rumored move to safety

I like the idea of his being involved in every play, and who's to say that he won't play some slot or WR like Woodson did?

I too was looking forward to him getting a shot at RB, but just imagine how it will be after he picks off passes and returns them for TD's!

He's a small guy right? Hope his vertical jump is the equivalent of his height. If it works out, great...but this seems more an act of desperation by the coaches.

Maybe he will turn into UM's equivalent of "Honey Badger", minus the dumbass nic and personality flaws.

I don't see how he finds playing time at CB instead of RB. We are well off at the CB position and have great DB recruits coming in.

as long as he's still returning kicks then this could be ok

Back