Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Now on to Beat Green Bay

austindayeisaboss

IMHO i think we beat Green Bay in one of the two games we play them, but the question is do we embarrass them on turkey day or not, i think alot more people will be watching Thursday so i hope we beat Green Bay then but what do you guys think?

We cannot get off to a slow start against GB. I think we have to play with the lead if we want to beat them.

i think no one matches up well on GB...that's why Rodgers throws for a million yards and a dozen touchdowns every week. they need to get to him early and beat him up again.

fedexgooch78 said:
i think no one matches up well on GB...that's why Rodgers throws for a million yards and a dozen touchdowns every week. they need to get to him early and beat him up again.

Defense woes have been the rush defense not necessarily the pass defense. I think Detroit has a better defense. Maybe not the same offense but quite good. And GB defense can be scored on. So yeah, we match up well.

austindayeisaboss said:
we need to trust our CBs and send some early pressure

That's the wrong way. Rdgers will kill against a blitz. We need pressure from our front four.

Love that you call our schedule pansy when we play you guys twice lol. Also beat two teams you lost too.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Love that you call our schedule pansy when we play you guys twice lol. Also beat two teams you lost too.

They haven't played them yet. Wait until the Detroit beat down.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I can't wait for detroit to win by 3 and all of you call it a beat down lol.

i don't care how much we win by, as long as we win......if only so all of the packers fans would shut the fuck up for a couple of seconds.

1962ThanksgivingLions.jpg

Let's see a repeat of the 1962 Thanksgiving game.

If it ain't broke don't fix it, I think they should use a strategy similar to last year.

Keys to the game
1. Start Drew Stanton
2. Have Suh or Fairley snap Rodgers' leg in the 1st quarter

Lion fans are classy. "Well we can't beat rodgers, let's hope he gets hurt" lol.

And in 62 we won it all. So idc if we lose to you if we win it all again.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Lion fans are classy. "Well we can't beat rodgers, let's hope he gets hurt" lol.

We don't want him hurt seriously, just enough to get a win :)

Maize&Cheese304 said:

One game at a time.

Back