Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Now Raiola running his mouth off...

I've learned to ignore Dom. He's one of those guys who will always say ridiculous shit when a mic is near him.

I wrote a song called "we just don't know when to shut up". He's gonna get his ass ran over; just like he does EVERY WEEK.

...to J.J. Watt in the media.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...(Saginaw+Sports+-+MLive.com)&utm_content=ESPN

Don't you just love it when mediocre centers call out premiere d-men? How stupid is this? Let your play do the talking for once, Dom. Oh yeah, you haven't done that your entire career.

Our team is full of mental midgets, sociopaths, and addicts. Ugh.

I don't see that as mouthing off at all. He told another professional athlete to "bring it". Whoop dee doo!!! He compliments him "he is explosive"....and then says he faces great competition in the NFC North. I take that to mean that even though Watt is great, this isn't anything out of the ordinary for Dom.

Sounds more like he is annoyed with the question than anything personal with JJ Watt. You could probably take just about any comment as mouthing off. I once saw an interview with Barry Sanders and he was asked about going up against the NFL's best rushing defense that week (don't remember who it was) and his response was something along the lines of "we're aware of that, but at the same time they have to prepare for us too". He was then asked if he thought that team could shut him down and he said "no, I don't think anyone can do that".

Man, what an arrogant asshole!!!

Just because Riola like to pop off every so often doesn't mean he is "calling JJ Watt out". Just because Dom is terrible doesn't mean he has to think he is going to get dominated on a weekly basis.

With Backus missing his first game and Raiola providing a little extra motivation it may be a long thanksgiving for the O-line...and Stafford

I don't see that as mouthing off at all. He told another professional athlete to "bring it". Whoop dee doo!!! He compliments him "he is explosive"....and then says he faces great competition in the NFC North. I take that to mean that even though Watt is great, this isn't anything out of the ordinary for Dom.

Sounds more like he is annoyed with the question than anything personal with JJ Watt. You could probably take just about any comment as mouthing off. I once saw an interview with Barry Sanders and he was asked about going up against the NFL's best rushing defense that week (don't remember who it was) and his response was something along the lines of "we're aware of that, but at the same time they have to prepare for us too". He was then asked if he thought that team could shut him down and he said "no, I don't think anyone can do that".

Man, what an arrogant asshole!!!

Just because Riola like to pop off every so often doesn't mean he is "calling JJ Watt out". Just because Dom is terrible doesn't mean he has to think he is going to get dominated on a weekly basis.

Completely agree with that

Dom played well on thursday. Gos sucks and so does peterman. I would gladly keep dom for another two years if it meant replacing both those pylons.

Back