Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Now the Rose Bowl Game Thread

I don't think I've ever been happier to be wrong, but man, I hope they clean up their act on both offense and special teams (especially the latter).

There was a little sloppiness on special teams; maybe jitters - hope that?s a one off.

Victory is not guaranteed but I?ve been pragmatically confident.

Our team is the best team in the trenches on both sides of the ball - there is no question - that?s where games are usually won and lost.

Doesn?t matter if it was against the doormats at the beginning of the season, or mighty Penn State, the mighty Buckeyes or the mighty Crimson Tide - our guys have dominated the line of scrimmage every fuckin? time.

Nothing?s for certain, but all things being equal?ah, fuck it I can?t help myself:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zGROi4dwqU8&pp=ygUPbWF5YmUgdGhpcyB0aW1l

See what I did there?

It?s a Godwink.

The Grand Marshal done us right today.

Just one more time, baby.

Just one more time.

According to ESPN, Alabama was 66-0 when they had a 7-0 first quarter lead over the past 7 seasons. Now it's 66-1.

ESPN usually gets their stats right.

Quite an achievement for our guys in the Maize and the Blue.

7-0 with a jj int that got called back and a muffed punt....i thought we were going to get killed.

He gets rid of the ball so quickly you cant get to him.

Yeah.

I heard much of the same sort of thing from national prognosticators about Jalen Milroe.

I guess I heard he was elusive and threat with his legs.

As it turned out, I guess he was to a degree.

So we?ll find out.

Assuming U Dub hangs on to win.

Last edited:
I've been watching replays of some of the key plays. Man, this game was so close to being a loss for Michigan. That last flubbed punt could have easily been a safety or worse a TD for Bama. And that pass to Wilson was tipped. Amazing that Wilson still went up and made the catch. I have no other explanation for these plays other than God wanted Michigan to win.

I've been watching replays of some of the key plays. Man, this game was so close to being a loss for Michigan. That last flubbed punt could have easily been a safety or worse a TD for Bama. And that pass to Wilson was tipped. Amazing that Wilson still went up and made the catch. I have no other explanation for these plays other than God wanted Michigan to win.

This was the easiest post to like in history

JJ had some heat on that tipped pass... kept flying straight ahead. I wonder if he broke that guy's finger with the throw.

This was a real nailbiter though, you're right. It could've easily been a loss. But without the mistakes, I think we comfortably win.

I don't know why special teams looked so shaky today. Maybe big game jitters or nerves.

I can only imagine if bob was a Texas fan his criticism of the playcalls the final 4 plays.

Back