Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NY Times publishes Trump's tax returns

I just want some clarification....do i just need a daughter to write off $760k in taxes. Or do i need a russian spy wife too?

Not really the core of my position, or even its fringe.

You never really took a position on Trump, you know, topic of the thread. You just started droning on and on about taxes and whether or not people have to pay them. I had to fill in the blanks.

You never really took a position on Trump, you know, topic of the thread. You just started droning on and on about taxes and whether or not people have to pay them. I had to fill in the blanks.

I look at the bigger image.

I just want some clarification....do i just need a daughter to write off $760k in taxes. Or do i need a russian spy wife too?

You just need to have *enough* money to hire tax consultants and attorneys to set up shell companies and tax shelters for you, and then you can deduct pretty much whatever you want.

while you do that, working class Trump supporters will nod and drool that avoiding paying taxes makes you "smart" and claim that's what they would do too, but they're paid hourly or salaried, and the government automatically takes a cut up front, so tax avoidance isn't really quite as feasible... plus they didn't have wealthy, real estate developer fathers that were members of the Brooklyn Democratic machine that put them in touch with a legion of unscrupulous tax attorneys in Manhattan to help them dodge taxes (and the draft... and securities laws... and federal and state labor laws... and help pay whores hush money and abortion money... and... )

You just need to have *enough* money to hire tax consultants and attorneys to set up shell companies and tax shelters for you, and then you can deduct pretty much whatever you want.

while you do that, working class Trump supporters will nod and drool that avoiding paying taxes makes you "smart" and claim that's what they would do too, but they're paid hourly or salaried, and the government automatically takes a cut up front, so tax avoidance isn't really quite as feasible... plus they didn't have wealthy, real estate developer fathers that were members of the Brooklyn Democratic machine that put them in touch with a legion of unscrupulous tax attorneys in Manhattan to help them dodge taxes (and the draft... and securities laws... and federal and state labor laws... and help pay whores hush money and abortion money... and... )

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T28ouCAUl4w

Dont forget Russian Money, Deutsche Banks and International Money Laundering charges. I still think the Russian spy wife has something to do with it....no one has proven me wrong.

Dont forget Russian Money, Deutsche Banks and International Money Laundering charges. I still think the Russian spy wife has something to do with it....no one has proven me wrong.

No, dodging taxes using shell companies, bogus deductions & write-offs, and off-shore tax shelters is common among America's wealthiest individuals and corporations.

Another way they privatize their profits and socialize their losses.

I mean, I get it: Trump blows. But don't lose the forest for the trees here

Who knows could be, right? Could be AOC is secretly a reptile. I don?t think anyone has definitely proven she?s not.

If that?s the case, I can think of a lot better things she could do with that reptilian tongue of hers then screaming all the crazy shit she does.

Now for a little stroll down memory lane, back to about third grade, concerning logic, reason and the fundamentals of argumentation.

Nobody hast to prove you wrong - the burden of proof is on the one who is making the assertion.

Except it?s provably wrong that the wife is not Russian ? it doesn?t mean she?s not a spy for Russia, but she?s not Russian. It?s a fact that she?s from Slovenia.

No, dodging taxes using shell companies, bogus deductions & write-offs, and off-shore tax shelters is common among America's wealthiest individuals and corporations.

Another way they privatize their profits and socialize their losses.

I mean, I get it: Trump blows. But don't lose the forest for the trees here

Well, get in there and change that shit then.

I?m barely clinging to the bottom rung of upper middle class, that shit don?t do me no good at all.

Bring Warren Buffet, LeBron James and Bill Gates Junior along with you, I think they?re all rich social justice warriors themselves.

Last edited:
Back