Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

O-Line Wins Joe Moore Award

DSC07371_copy_71.jpg

The most underrated unit in all of college football by far. Obviously I'm not a UM "fan", but I probably watched most of their games. Every game I watched the rbs were running through huge holes all game and I seriously couldn't name 1 player on that line. Not sure why they didn't get more press, but happy to see then get some now

#1 in Tackles for Loss allowed in the entire FBS. Only allowed 27 TFL all year. #2 was a tie between Cincinnati and UGA which allowed 42 TFL each.

#3 in Sacks allowed (10 sacks); #1 was Army and #2 was Air Force, two teams that rarely pass. UGA was close behind us (only allowed 11 all year).

UGA did give up 6 TFL and 3 sacks against Alabama... well above their average in each. We gave up 0 TFL and 0 sacks to OSU. ZERO. 1 sack and 3 TFL to Iowa.

I love that pic in the OP by the way.

#1 in Tackles for Loss allowed in the entire FBS. Only allowed 27 TFL all year. #2 was a tie between Cincinnati and UGA which allowed 42 TFL each.

#3 in Sacks allowed (10 sacks); #1 was Army and #2 was Air Force, two teams that rarely pass. UGA was close behind us (only allowed 11 all year).

UGA did give up 6 TFL and 3 sacks against Alabama... well above their average in each. We gave up 0 TFL and 0 sacks to OSU. ZERO. 1 sack and 3 TFL to Iowa.

I love that pic in the OP by the way.

Yeah, cool.

I did an image search for the award, and it looks like pretty much every team that has won the award has struck the pose.

Back