Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

O$U at Indiana

Not so sure about o$u and msu as the number 1 and 2 teams but hey a win is a win ...

Wow...that center is going to have fucking nightmares for weeks. What a way to lose.

Wow...that center is going to have fucking nightmares for weeks. What a way to lose.

Indiana's chance was pretty much blown when instead of calling timeout on second down and goal they rushed up to the line to get a play off and ended up with procedure call, getting backed up 5 yards and burning a time out any how.

That freshman back up quarterback-what's his name Dmitri?-Would have been a much more dangerous run-pass combo threat from the five on second and third and fourth downs.

Yeah spread the field and use the run option right?

Not sure how anyone really drops after a win but maybe there will be some flopping. But If MSU falls so should O$U..

Not sure how anyone really drops after a win but maybe there will be some flopping. But If MSU falls so should O$U..

Kind of my thought also. We dont deserve a #2 ranking with our 2nd half play in all these games.

Kind of my thought also. We dont deserve a #2 ranking with our 2nd half play in all these games.

Nor do I think OSU deserves to be #1 at this point. What might keep them there another week is the fact that other teams are losing. This week Ole Miss and UCLA.

Buckeye D looks great one minute and gets gouged the next. Offense looks lost despite the fact that it puts up some big numbers. Turnovers just kill them anytime it looks like they might be gaining momentum. Lots of work to do and lots of room for improvement before November comes. The Buckeye fans I know agree the team is really missing Tom Herman.

Nor do I think OSU deserves to be #1 at this point. What might keep them there another week is the fact that other teams are losing. This week Ole Miss and UCLA.

Buckeye D looks great one minute and gets gouged the next. Offense looks lost despite the fact that it puts up some big numbers. Turnovers just kill them anytime it looks like they might be gaining momentum. Lots of work to do and lots of room for improvement before November comes. The Buckeye fans I know agree the team is really missing Tom Herman.

I think not being able to focus on 1 QB is part of the issue. If its any one of the three and they are getting snaps in practice it could be different, too many qbs in the mix. Both our teams looks strange. I dont think anyone expected it. Ill say OSU is better than us but not to par from what we expected on either end

Back