Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Oakland on the verge of Trading for Palmer

tigers99888 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]What about what's his name who was injured? Is going to be the starter next season? He had a decent season going. And its way too early to prospects are mediocre. The Raiders will probably pick between 15-20. You can get a good player at that spot.
Campbell is simply a Trent Dilfer with a strong arm.. Nothing more than a game manager.. Plays too scared to be a plus QB.. I think his time in Washington ruined him..

I think 7 or 9 coordinators over the last 10 years has ruined him. He's only had the same coordinator in back to back years 1 time I think since he started his college career. Campbell PROBABLY could have been a pretty damn good QB. Thats a lot to deal with and I'm surprised he's done as well as he has. Always been on bad teams as well.

One reason I'm glad our coaching staff is still intact. I don't mind Linehan though some don't like his play calling at times, but the same guy with Staff helps.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]One reason I'm glad our coaching staff is still intact. I don't mind Linehan though some don't like his play calling at times, but the same guy with Staff helps.

Absolutely. It's hard enough to develope into an NFL Qb without having to worry about learning a new playbook and scheme year in and year out. I can't even imagine how bright that guy must be to be able to do it with descent success year in and year out. Not just another dumb athlete I would suspect.

Back