Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Obama Executive Order of 3-16-2012

I felt this was necessary to the thread

ord66+header.jpg

I think it's good that we finally have a plan in place to, ya know, defend the country and fight wars, and shit, that includes who is in charge of managing what, and logistics of moving troops around, and crap like that, and feeding them, and maintaining and moderinizing equipment, and stuff, because before March 16 of 2012, through, you know, the Revolution, and the War of 1812, and the Civil War, and the Spanish American War, and World War I and World War II and Korea and Vietnam and Panama and Desert Storm and Afghanstan and Iraq all that shit happened just by accident.

Back