Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OBJ to the Browns

JScottWriter

Sent him to Browns for 1st and 3rd and Peppers. Wonder how much cap they have to eat?

Never in my life thought I’d say the Browns are going to win the AFC North

The Browns are better but that division is looking like a dumpster fire.

Crazy trade Browns are going to be pretty fun to watch this year....

OBJ and Landry back with coach Adam Henry.

How bad of an NFL franchise do you have to be to hope when you grow up, you can be LSU?

My years long lions Browns Super Bowl proclamations suddenly looking less and less crazy now!

Browns probably will screw it up. They always do. Obj is great but I would worry about his health . When healthy he is the best or one of the best receivers in the game. Was the package right? Could the Giants had gotten more for by him?

But heck this is the closest the Lions vs Brown title games from the 50's being back on again lol!

Last edited:
Browns probably will screw it up. They always do. Obj is great but I would worry about his health . When healthy he is the best or one of the best receivers in the game. Was the package right? Could the Giants had gotten more for by him?

But heck this is the closest the Lions vs Brown title games from the 50's being back on again lol!

based on what Oakland gave for Brown, I think the Browns over paid

based on what Oakland gave for Brown, I think the Browns over paid

A little different situations. OBJ is 4 years younger. OBJ was already signed to a contract. OBJ wasn't refusing to play for the Giants. The price tag would always be higher for OBJ in this situation,

I live in NE Ohio. It is completely obnoxious the crazy fandom over the OBJ trade. And completely annoying watching their team go from 0-16 to contender in 2 years.

A little different situations. OBJ is 4 years younger. OBJ was already signed to a contract. OBJ wasn't refusing to play for the Giants. The price tag would always be higher for OBJ in this situation,

I live in NE Ohio. It is completely obnoxious the crazy fandom over the OBJ trade. And completely annoying watching their team go from 0-16 to contender in 2 years.

I would say they have something to be excited about. I think they should have a pretty good offense.

Baker
Chubb, Hunt & Duke
OBJ, Landry, Callaway & Njoku

Their defense needs some work but they have some really good young defensive players. I am really surprised they didn't go after Earl Thomas.

They are much closer to a playoff contender than the Lions are.

Back