Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Offesive Rookie of the Year

Before the season, QB winning rook of the year aren't pleniful. I assume his to lose at this point. I do like that Dalton has done though.

If a dalton led cinci team wins that division he wins roy hands down....lot if work left to do though.

Nothing is ever hands down but 5-2 is pretty good. But he's played well. 62% completion and only 5 INT. I thought Cinci would be bad.

SLICK said:
Cam Newton.

Cam easy. The ony if...and its a big IF Is if Cinci wins that division. Its a long shot and theres a lot of tough games left to play, but if Dalton ends up on top of Ben and Flacco...then hes ROY.

I honestly think it would take more than that. If Cam breaks all of these rookie records and has a better statistical season than Dalton by a long shot and Cinci won that division, I could still see Cam winning it. I think Dalton would have to be close to Cams numbers to get it.

Yeah I think its Cam, I try not to treat Wins as a QB stat. That said Dalton has been a huge factor in those wins and is definitely in the mix for this award. But if Cam keeps up this pace it'll be hard to go against numbers like that. Especially when its about how well you played and not how much you meant to your team as is the case in the MVP

I still thank that how much you meant to your team stuff is bullshit too. If they are going to do the MVP that way then they need another award for the Most outstanding/best player in the league. I don't care if a guy finishes in last place, if he throws for 40 tds and 5 picks he's probably my MVP regardless of the teams record.

I bet GB is undefeated half way through. Easy to pick 8 games in.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Ah. Little slow on the gun.

It happens. lol Don't lose sleep over it.

Man wouldn't that be something if he kept up this 130ish ypg pace and won it in a half of a season.

Cam won it in a landslide.
cool.png

Back