Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Day 3 Draft Thread

I wonder if they will draft that tiny fast guy, he is like 155 lbs but ran a 4.28 at the combine.

We have no ammo but I would trade up for TJ Clemmings.

I understand why some guys have slid due to injury concerns, not sure why Bennet is still hanging around waiting for his name to be called.

Won't be for long I am sure.

What kind of comp picks we expecting next year? If we're getting a 3rd for Suh and something for Fairley, why not trade away at least 1 of those mid round picks to move up and grab a player we like this year. Is Marcus Hardison still available? If so that's my guy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aOxNV_oVerQ

Last edited:
I understand why some guys have slid due to injury concerns, not sure why Bennet is still hanging around waiting for his name to be called.

Won't be for long I am sure.

Reports have been an attitude thing is the reasoning for Bennett's slide, but falling this far is mind-boggling.

So we have a late 5th now and no longer have one of the 7th rd picks? I can't find anything on why.

Reports have been an attitude thing is the reasoning for Bennett's slide, but falling this far is mind-boggling.

He was a late 3rd rd projection in alot of mocks. ....mainly because of how many dts were infront of him.

Let's hope this Auburn DT works out better than the last.

Ironically, this one also has issues with inconsistency.

Last edited:
Back