Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Michigan at Iowa Score Prediction Thread

mgeezer

The Official Michigan at Iowa Score Prediction Thread

Last week, easye688, tinsel wolverine, and UM_cheesehead came closest to the point spread with predictions of 21. easye688 was closest to the correct score with a prediction of 35-14.

Predict the score of the Michigan at Iowa. No prizes but I will come back after the game to determine who came closest the point spread and the actual score. It

Michigan - 24
Iowa - 17

BTW - I have to say, I enjoy predicting games where I can honestly think that the other opponent won't score 30+ points on us. It's much better to predict 24-17 rather than 38 - 45

Michigan 27, Iowa 10. The Hawks lost to the freaking Gophers. That will leave a mark.

UM - 28
Iowa - 24

I hope. Definatly goning to get their best shot after being embarrassed by losing to Minnesota.

31-21 UM

Wont be easy playing in Iowa regardless. Defense has given up 24 and 28 on the road, hope to see improvement on the road Defense.

38-10 michigan. Will look much like our win over the boilers.

UM 31-17. We start slow take over in the 3rd qtr and hold on for the victory.

Very leery of this one...gonna be tighter than I'd like

UM 31
Iowa 27

(message me if anyone is going...I have 2 alumni tailgate tix...free of charge)

35-28 Michigan. This will be a tough game on the road, but the D will pull the team through.

lostleader said:
31-21 UM

Wont be easy playing in Iowa regardless. Defense has given up 24 and 28 on the road, hope to see improvement on the road Defense.

Well the defense only let up 21pts to msu (pick 6)

And wasn't one of the TDs agaisnt Nwestern a late td that did matter?

Mich 34
Iowa 20

I think Iowa will be pissed after losing to a 1-6 Minnesota and try to prove something, but I still think we will win.
UM 38
Iowa 7

I think the Purdue game may have been the first time I was mentioned amongst the winners on these prediction threads.

M 30
Iowa 26

Back