Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Michigan at MSU Score Prediction Thread

mgeezer

The Official Michigan at MSU Score Prediction Thread

Last week, jever4321 was closest to the correct score with a prediction of Michigan 45, NW 21. foreverblue73, architect, and UofM06Marine nailed the point spread of 18. Foreverblue was closest to the correct score however.

Predict the score of the Michigan at MSU. No prizes but I will come back after the game to determine who came closest the point spread and the actual score. It

I'm not sold on the Sparty D being as good as their gaudy ranking. Here's to UM playing a complete game:

UM 30

msu 24 1 OT

31-24 UM
Not sure why I still predict UM to make a FG, but its gotta happen eventually.

28-17 Michigan. MSU will start flat after their bye week. Michigan needs to punch them in the mouth from the start and keep on them. Sparty will not let their win streak go easily. Can't afford a bad half like we had against NW.

GO BLUE!

architect said:
31-24 UM
Not sure why I still predict UM to make a FG, but its gotta happen eventually.

Hasn't it happened 4 times already?

42-17 UM

Hoke's Not holding back.

MSU Defense is great....Huh. Who have they played, OSU their O sucks. ND.....We know how that turned out.

35-24, MICHIGAN. GO BLUE. Borges attains a balanced attack and the MSU defense cannot cover all the options.

Vegas is going to get rich off you guys.

Michigan State University 31 michigan 21

johnny2x2x said:
Vegas is going to get rich off you guys.

Michigan State University 31 michigan 21

So if Michigan covers, the oddsmakers are going to get hosed?

i've been thinking that this will be a tough game since the schedule came out. But now....35-24 Michigan. Sparty gets a late touchdown to make it look close, but cousins throws three picks and dooms his team early. Their defensive line pressure works against them and denard slips through for big gains, shutting the crowd up. Sparty tears flow next to Irish tears, who are still hoping for payback.

GO BLUE!

UofM - 35
Sparty - 24

Back