Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official N. D. at Michigan Score Thread

UM 28
Rudy 10

I think we will see the Defense show the makings of the future. They have the ablity and Hoke and Co. will be working hard on it.

I will also throw in I hope Kelly flips out on the half time reporter.

Rudy scores the TD late!

Michigan 28
ND 24

Brian Kelley busts a blood vessel on his forehead!

What a game--Michigan beats Notre Dame in the final minute for the third year in a row.

DoctorDetroit came closest to the correct score with a prediction of 34-31.

An incredible number of people got the point spread of 4--jever4321. wheels02, michbsn, MIAZEand BLUE09, michchamp, oletoes, and wolverine304. Of these, wolverine304 gets special mention for coming closest to the correct score with a prediction of 34-30.

Let me know if I missed anyone,

Haha I did mine like 20mins before the game. Not bad for a fan from west virginia! But what a great game, best game I've seen maybe. Really feel bad about the guy who had tickets but had to go to a wedding.

I didn't put it here, because the one time I posted a score in these threads, MIchigan lost, but on the pickem in the pickem group, I predicted 35-28...

also, the 2nd tiebreaker game was LSU vs Northwestern St...i predicted 51-3 and LSU won 49-3

mgeezer said:
What a game--Michigan beats Notre Dame in the final minute for the third year in a row.

An incredible number of people got the point spread of 4--jever4321. wheels02, michbsn, MIAZEand BLUE09, michchamp, oletoes, and wolverine304. Of these, wolverine304 gets special mention for coming closest to the correct score with a prediction of 34-30.

I got the 4 point spread right, 31-27, but not close on the actual.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
mgeezer said:

I got the 4 point spread right, 31-27, but not close on the actual.

Acknowledged. I don't think I have ever seen 8 people get the spoint spread right.

Back